Wednesday 9 November 2011

TOP 10: Favourite Movies

I've done various Top 10 lists about movies but, so far, not compiled a Top 10 of my all-time favourite movies. Until now!

They may not be classics, and some might not even be very good, but they're my favourites - the 10 I'd take to a Desert Island, we're that situation to arise.

It's quite a mixture and, I guess, it's always changeable - if I had done this yesterday or last month the 10 might not be exactly the same.

1: Lost In Translation


2: Moulin Rouge



3: Picnic At Hanging Rock


4: West Side Story



5: Schindler's List



6: The Mission


7: Scott of The Antarctic


8: The Man in the White Suit


9: A Room With A View



10: Amelie



So what would your Top 10 include?

And what would you recommend I watch based on my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment