Saturday 26 November 2011

10-Day Music Challenge: Day Three - the first 8 songs to come on shuffle

Day Three of my 10-Day Music Challenge and I may have to bend the rules slightly as I have a fair bit of instrumental music on my iPhone - so, despite regularly having to correct students who refer to a symphony or an overture as a song, I'm going to do the first 8 pieces of music that come on shuffle, whether they be a song or instrumental.

Unlike Days One and Two, at least Day Three involves no thinking!

Here goes..... SHUFFLE!!

1. Up! with end credits (Michael Giacchino)


2. Secret World (live) (Peter Gabriel)


3. Amigos Para Siempre (Friends Forever)(Sarah Brightman & Jose Carreras)


4. Hand Covers Bruise (from "The Social Network") by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross


5. In Pursuit of Happiness (The Divine Comedy)


6. Skimbleshanks, the Railway Cat (from "Cats" by Andrew Lloyd Webber)


7. The Grid (from "Koyaanisqatsi" by Philip Glass)


8. Les piqûres d'araignées (Vincent Delerm)


What comes up on your shuffle list?


This is the plan of my 10-Day Music Challenge - I'm currently on Day Three:

Day 1 - My 10 favourite albums
Day 2 - My 9 favourite songs
Day 3 - The first 8 songs to come on shuffle
Day 4 - My 7 favourite bands
Day 5 - My 6 favourite song covers
Day 6 - 5 Bands for my dream gig line up
Day 7 - My 4 guilty pleasures (artists or songs)
Day 8 - My 3 favourite vocalists
Day 9 - My 2 favourite music videos
Day 10 - My all time favourite gig

No comments:

Post a Comment