Sunday 27 November 2011

10-Day Music Challenge: Day Four - my favourite 7 bands

Ooo a very tricky one! Trying not to double up with too many artists already listed or likely to come up in later lists is tricky....

Oh bugger it!

Here goes. My favourite 7 bands...

1. The Divine Comedy


2. Hothouse Flowers


3. Pet Shop Boys


4. Elbow


5. The Cure


6. Blur


7. Squeeze


That was definitely the hardest day so far!


What bands would you include?


This is the plan of my 10-Day Music Challenge - I'm currently on Day Four:

Day 1 - My 10 favourite albums
Day 2 - My 9 favourite songs
Day 3 - The first 8 songs to come on shuffle
Day 4 - My 7 favourite bands
Day 5 - My 6 favourite song covers
Day 6 - 5 Bands for my dream gig line up
Day 7 - My 4 guilty pleasures (artists or songs)
Day 8 - My 3 favourite vocalists
Day 9 - My 2 favourite music videos
Day 10 - My all time favourite gig

No comments:

Post a Comment