Wednesday 28 March 2012

Yesterday I was sacked

Something awful has happened.

Yesterday I was sacked by my school for something I didn't do. 

The police investigated and totally cleared me but school have decided to ignore that and believe the malicious allegations. 

There seems little point in appealing when they've already ignored all the evidence that shows my innocence.

I have no idea what future I now have. 

The GTC will probably strike me off. 

I am unemployed and unemployable. 

As a direct result, I've moved out from home.

I've no idea what I'm going to do. 

Options seem rather limited at the moment. But I won't be staying in the area. 

I won't be using Facebook/Twitter/etc. much for a while.

So it just leaves me to say, thank you all for your support and friendship over the years.

Rob

2 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear this Rob. Sending prayers and good thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rob - doesn't sound too good - are you OK?

    Paul

    ReplyDelete